Friday, August 19, 2011

Bath Time!

For the last couple of days I have been meaning to give Stella a bath.  She got into who knows what and stunk!  This afternoon I finally had the energy to take on the task of a first bath.  I know, I know she should have had a bath already by now - but it has been summer and she really hasn't gotten stinky until this week.  So, I got her in the bath tub and she wasn't too sure what to think.  This is one of those times when a picture says a thousand words.

Stella's First Bath
Obviously, the safest place to be was down my shirt!

I am sharing this post at:

2 comments:

  1. LOL, so funny. I wanted to drop by to return the blog visit. Sorry it's so late but a bad storm fried my network device and I've been offline for 2 weeks! Just wanted to let you know I appreciated your visit.

    ReplyDelete