Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Rodeo

I have never been to a rodeo.  Funny right?  I grew up in rural Idaho my whole life and never.  My mom claims this is not true - and she could be right.  Let me restate that.  I do not remember going to a rodeo.  So the Bonner County Rodeo was this weekend and I just had to go.  Jerry, who has been to many rodeos and is not particularly fond of them, was not quite as enthused as I was and could have almost been annoyed with my continuous jabber about the rodeo (I must be dreaming, how could Jerry get annoyed with me?).  But he took me anyways. 

We arrived and walked around looking at the horses.  Once inside the outdoor arena we went to the very top of the grand stands to sit.  Jerry had the BBQ ribs and I had a hamburger.  Here I am before the rodeo started - very excited.  Jerry was making fun of me because I asked him to take my picture.

Happy Me
In retaliation, because I am extremely mature, I took this picture of him. He even smiled - which is amazing in a picture - it never happens!
My handsome man
Here are the few pictures I was able to get of the rodeo.  I did not consider that the top of the grand stands would not be a good place to take pictures from.

The rodeo was fantastic!  It was good ol' all American fun!  I hope to do for many years to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment